Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Kids...

"Summer-summer-summertime...summertime." The great Will Smith! I can't help but love that song everytime the sun comes out in the Northwest. There is no place I'd rather be when the sun is shining and the weather is over 70 degrees. The kids are busy playing in the water. Kai loves to run in the sprinkler with the neighbor boy. My little man turns 5 next week and kindergarten is just around the corner. Maliyah turns 2 in August and speaks in full sentences...she is in the "do everything opposite of what Mommy says-phase." That's fun. Potty training is hit and miss. Not my favorite part of mommyhood. We're keepin' busy...swim class, soccer, ball skill class, Little Gym and Kindermusik. Lots of time at the park and in the neighborhood. Luckily Mimi still takes a long nap. Gearing-up for Kai to start kindergarten and the anxiety is setting-in (on me). I hope I do okay when he goes off to school (all-day). We recently enjoyed a great trip to the Bahamas and visited my family in Oregon on the 4th (also my granny's 80th). Until next time, luvs and hugs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the bloggity blog world my friend. Fun isn't it. The pic of the kids brought a smile to my face! They are so adorable!! I will stay posted - awesome way to communicate & journal! Loves...