So Terry, I and the kids decided (last minute), to check-out this new spot here in Washington called Suncadia. We left Saturday morning and were able to check into our room early (at The Lodge) and we stayed most of the day today. So for those of you familiar with Sunriver, Oregon...it's like in the beginning stages of becoming Sunriver. The lodge is gorgeous and the cabin-style homes are beautiful...running from $700,000-the millions! There were a couple very cute parks, golf courses, the lodge pool and the swim and fitness center (with two great tube slides). After checking-in we rented two bikes and a "buggy" for the kiddos. We went on one of the longest bike-rides I've been on in quite some time. Malakai enjoyed spotting grass-hoppers and frogs. Both the little ones LOVE to swim (got that from me, of course) so we spent the day at the "big" pool today. We were so amazed at this place...there is also a spa which opened recently (I'll have to check that out next time). There are man-made mini-lakes all over the resort-community and the Lodge overlooks the river. "The Village" will be a shopping strip in the future but the project has been put on hold due to poor sales during this rough economy. Terry and I are seriously thinking of purchasing a condo there...it's only 1 1/2 hours from our home in Woodinville. If you get a chance check it our while it's calm and serene...I give it 5-10 years until it really starts booming!
No comments:
Post a Comment