New decor, comforter
set, painted nook and curtains in the bedroom. Feels much more up-to-date now!
Entryway...new wall decor.
Living room. New chairs and area rug.
I love this picture...
it still needs to be hung-up.
This is our bedroom nook...I love the way the white woodwork pops now!
Master bedroom. New decor and bedset.
New paint in bathroom.

Entryway...new wall decor.
Living room. New chairs and area rug.
I love this picture...
Terry and I decided that our 2-year old home was ready for some updates...add a little paint here, change a little color there...add a wetbar, hardwoods, wayne's coating, new bottom-up blinds, and whatnot. I also got the go ahead to change the decor in our bedroom and basement. So, the project is underway and here is the outcome of our living room and bedroom. We added two new chairs to the living room, new area carpets, new wall decor and an end table/lamp. In the bedroom we had the nook painted chocolate brown and changed ALL the decor! We added a little paint to the master bathroom as well. Stay tuned...more to come. The painter is in the basement right now!



2 comments:
Hi. You don't know me, but I am friends with Kristen Kavon. I got to your blog through hers. I just have to tell you that your house looks great! I Don't know what it looked like before, but it looks great now!! You have great taste!
Hi, you don't know me, but I am friends with Kristen Kavon. Just wanted to let you know that I think your house looks great! Not sure what it looked like before, but you have GREAT taste! Love it!
Post a Comment