Friday, August 1, 2008

Maliyah




One party down and one more to go. Just when I thought I would have a little time to recover from Kai's big day I have already begun planning for Maliyah's. She will turn 2 on August 21st. She will have her party at the Little Gym (her favorite place). Last year we just had a couple friends over to house - but this year we felt we needed to do something for our baby girl! Malakai has always gotten all the cool parties so why should Maliyah miss-out? Unfortunately because we're always so busy bringing Kai to his activities we have very little time to do things just for Maliyah. She still got to do her swim class this summer and a kindermusik class...but now it's just down to Little Gym. It's been much more difficult to make friends for her because wherever we go Kai is with us and I'm always juggling the two of them. I'm hoping that some of the kids from her LG class will be able to attend her party and we know a couple friends who have kids her age - so we hope they will come too. During this time of the year my parents are traveling so they haven't been able to be at either one of her first two birthdays. Maybe next year?

No comments: