Tuesday, August 26, 2008

7 Years----Wedding Anniversary




So we celebrated 7 years yesterday, August 25th. I always enjoy watching the wedding video and this year I watched it with Malakai for the first time...it was pretty funny listening to him make comments and ask questions. He thought a baby picture of daddy was him! Terry planned a awesome experience in a hot air balloon for us but unfortunately it started to rain and thunderstorm so the activity was cancelled. We went to have appetizers and drinks at Daniel's in Bellevue and then to the Melting Pot for dinner and dessert. It was a nice evening. I took a couple photos of the collage I made for Terry. Sometimes my creative juices get the "itch" and I decided to make him something that would bring back several memories from the 12 years we've been together! He also enjoyed the digital photo frame I got him and loaded with pics of the kids.

No comments: