So my son is now 5 and in kindergarten. He is really catching-on to the whole Christmas-thing. We're in the car yesterday and he says to me, "Mommy, ya know what I think?" I responded with, "What Kai, what do you think?" He proceeds to tell me, in these exact words, "well, I think that Santa already left and that he is bringing gifts to the kids in places like the Bahamas, Disney World...and like, China." I couldn't help but chuckle and tell him that it's much too early for Santa to be leaving the N.P....but that he would leave early to get all the way around the world. Then, he said to me, "oh no, Santa lost two of his reindeers Mommy. Remember when we saw that one reindeer last time and then another one yesterday?" I had to explain that Santa's reindeer will fly back to Santa when it's time to deliver the gifts. Then Kai said, "but how do they fly?" So, I said, "well all deer can fly, they're magic, but they never fly when you can see them." He then very inocently said, "oh, cool." Gosh, I'm going to be in big trouble when he finds out that deer can't fly:)
1 comment:
It's all good!!!! Very observant little bugger! Loves....
pipscrapstudio.typepad.com
Post a Comment