This was a very busy weekend for the James Family...On Friday night I took Malakai and Maliyah to Malakai's school "Hoe-Down." It was super cute and a lot of fun. The kids tried to square dance but Malakai ended-up in the middle of the floor break-dancing instead. On Saturday we took the kids to see the "Backyardigans Live." They absolutely loved it. I couldn't believe they sat through the whole show. Today we went to our friends' house for a Halloween Birthday Bash. Kai was a ninja today but on Halloween he wants to be Barack Obama! I also added this monkey mural to the kids bathroom...it turned-out super cute! Our basement is complete for the time-being but we're working on setting it up...stay tuned and
enjoy the pics.


Malakai the Ninja and Daddy the Raider fan.

The ref and the cheerleader...go Seahawks! Way to destroy the 49ers today!

AWWW. Gettin' his mac' on.

Yeeeeehaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment