THE JAMES FAMILY SUMMER 2010
The James Family
Thursday, October 30, 2008
PLAY-DOH!
I just love this photo. Both my kids, sitting down, doing something creative, sharing, and enjoying eachother's company!
1 comment:
Heidi
said...
I'm taggin you, check out my blog for details!
October 30, 2008 at 7:55 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Family at Easter
Visit to the Easter Bunny
The kids were so happy to see Mr. Easter Bunny
Find me on Facebook
Sheree James's Facebook profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(10)
PLAY-DOH!
What a busy weekend!
Maliyah and I made the King 5 NEWS!
So Many Toys...
Maliyah with straight hair...
The Pumkin Patch
I have a new blog...
Drama King and Queen...
Visit from G-ma and Granny
Brian McKnight
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
Best Friends and Siblings
Chillin'
My Blog List
Home Staging
Fall City, Washington STAGE
-
WELCOME TO MY MOST RECENT STAGE... The above room is the formal living and dining space. I removed neutral pillows and added some orange to liven things u...
16 years ago
Terry's Business...Have a Real Estate Need?
James Real Estate Group
Homie blogs
Sara
Heidi
Kristen
Favorite sites
Facebook
Holly Dunn Photography
Little Birdie Secrets
1 comment:
I'm taggin you, check out my blog for details!
Post a Comment