Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving at Missy and Steve's house.

The kid table
Uncle Terry with Kelsey (15) and Kory (12).

Uncle Steve and the Turkey.



1/2 the table, the other photo of the other 1/2 didn't turn-out so well.


Granny and Maliyah (they match)!




This year we made the trip to Oregon and stayed with my parents. The kids always have a blast playing with Mom and Dad's cats, Brother-Bear and Lover-Boy. They also enjoyed spending time with their cousins (who are getting WAY too big)! Turkey was great thanks to Uncle Steve and everyone brought a dish to share! Good times! I especially enjoyed the mimosa's.

We're back home now and had the entire day to adjust. Malakai goes back to school tomorrow after 5 half-days followed by 5 days off all-together. Today I put some lights outside and did a little thrift store shopping to find a few other decorations for the holidays...I love bargain hunting! Happy holidays!

No comments: